Pearson Incident Management Content Fixer (2 years) in Tallahassee, Florida
Incident Management Content Fixer (2 years) - ( 2102536 )
We are the world’s learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment,powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people.
The following description is intended to describe the general nature of the job that may include other duties as assumed or assigned; it is not intended to be all-inclusive or limit the duties of the position.
The Incident Management Content fixer is responsible for resolving prioritized curriculum incidents across a variety of courses for grades K through 12 by developing & correcting content, collaborating with SMEs on content accuracy, processes, and standards, and executing editorial standards and protocol for all core, offline, and elective courses (lessons, assessments, multimedia, and ancillary materials).
Core tasks and responsibilities
● Resolve prioritized incidents in K-12 curriculum for both online and offline formats;
● Solves a variety of complex problems; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
● Understand the capabilities/limitations of the available authoring and development tools to help inform design solutions and the application of instructional strategies
● Provide expertise on editorial style, standards, and processes.
The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $25-28/hr. This position is not bonus eligible.
Benefits available to eligible employees can be seen at: https://pearsonbenefitsus.com/ Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
● Minimum 3 years curriculum development experience, including experience creating digital products
● Experience in project management in a multi-disciplined and commercial environment
● Thorough understanding of information architecture principles and practices
● Basic HTML and web skills essential.
● Knowledge of Microsoft applications preferred.
● Advanced knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS), Educational Management Systems, or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems is preferred.
● Familiarity with SAFe Agile principles
Primary Location : US-RE-Remote
Work Locations :
Job : Professional Development
Organization : North America Connections
Employee Status : Fixed Term
Job Type : Standard
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Feb 22, 2021
Job Unposting : Ongoing
Schedule: : Full-time Regular
Req ID: 2102536