Pearson Test Centre Invigilator / Administrator - Seoul in Seoul, South Korea
Test Centre Invigilator / Administrator - Seoul - ( 2110502 )
Pearson VUE (www.pearsonvue.com) is the global leader in computer-based testing for information technology, academic, government and professional testing programs around the world. Pearson VUE provides a full suite of services from test development to data management, and delivers exams through the world’s most comprehensive and secure network of test centers in more than 180 countries, where we validate the skills and knowledge of millions of individuals every year.
Pearson VUE is a business of Pearson, the world's leading learning company with global-reach and market-leading businesses. Pearson is listed on both the London and New York stock exchanges (UK: PSON; NYSE: PSO).
We are now hiring for a Test Centre Administrator to join our team based in Seoul.
Initially a 12 month casual role
Hourly Rate - KRW 12,000 per hour (Weekly holiday will be additionally paid when working more than 60 hours per month)
You will be required to work a variety of days and shifts from Monday through Saturday - between the hours of 7 am and 6 pm.
A flexible approach to working is essential for this position as opening hours can vary according to business need
Schedules are available 2 weeks in advance.
The appointed individual will perform the administration and invigilation of exams; this includes understanding, implementing and taking ownership of all aspects of the operational policies and procedures of all examination processes.
The individual will also demonstrate a high level of customer service to candidates and be responsible for the continual enhancement of the brand image.
The Test Administrator position is responsible for providing a secure exam delivery and superior customer service in a comfortable friendly environment. In this position, you will be required to:
● Comply with all testing procedures and strictly adhere to company policies using careful judgment
● Check in testing candidates, verify identification, and explain the exam process
● Proctor / invigilate candidates while testing
● Troubleshoot with internal departments to fix technical issues
● Complete light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming the floors and sanitizing keyboards after each candidate has finished their examination
● You should be fluent in English, both verbal and written, as well as Korean.
● Good face-to-face communication skills with experience in a customer facing role
● Strong attention to detail
● Able to work independently as well as part of a team
● PC literate, comfort with the use of a full range of Microsoft Office and Windows applications
● Ability to deal with conflict and working under pressure
● Must be flexible in work hours and days
● Must be able to sit for long periods of time and also escort candidates to and from testing room. Must be able to bend, stoop and lift up to 20 lbs with reasonable accommodation.
● Must be comfortable in a quiet testing environment, hear soft voices and see details from a distance.
Primary Location : KR-KR-Seoul
Work Locations :
The Exchange Seoul Building 6th Floor21 Mukyo-Ro Chung-Gu
Job : Testing Center
Organization : Assessments VUE
Employee Status : Casual/Seasonal
Job Type : Temporary Work
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Jul 22, 2021
Job Unposting : Ongoing
Schedule: : Part-time Temporary
Req ID: 2110502