Pearson B3-Senior Digital Sales Administrator in Noida, India
B3-Senior Digital Sales Administrator
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
● Develop, build, and manage a client base for MyPedia Solution in K12 segment by promoting
the need for complete Pearson Mypedia solutions
● The direct field sales professional is expected to understand the school profiles, audiences
and product offerings
● Oversee the sales process at each stage from prospecting to fulfillment and follow up
● Own the product demo process and display sound ability to deliver product pitch and
acquire sound product knowledge
● Be abreast with the strategic and commercial priorities of MyPedia Solution
● Positioning the Mypedia proposition as a pedagogy catering to visual, auditory, kinesthetic
● Being the single point of contact for the specific region/territory on all queries related to
Pearson Mypedia solutions.
● Own the revenue targets for Mypedia in the region and will be responsible for Revenue
generation from sale of Mypedia for the region by maintaining required pipeline, effective
sampling, conversion rate, acquiring the given learner count and maintaining minimum
average price realization.
● Coordinating for market analysis and identifying thrust areas and forecast accurately. Wok
closely with marketing team for promotional activities
● To conduct promotional seminars and service workshops.
● Ensure 100% retention of existing clients and timely payments are made by clients (100%
collection) by ensuring higher Customer Satisfaction and timely reviews/visits.
● Complete all required administrative reporting activities such as forecasts, expense
reports and weekly status reports on time including 100% adoption of SFDC tool (Sales
Force Dot Com)
● Work closely with the operations team to ensure optimal after sale operations and service
support and work closely with Service Delivery team to enable optimal customer retention
● Share customer feedback and insights with Product team from an improvement perspective
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND Competencies:
● Experience of selling Digital Products or experience in Solution Sales
● MBA in Sales/ Marketing (preferred)
● Excellent communication and presentation skills
● Strong Negotiation and Influencing Skills
● Excellent Relationship building skills
● Business mindedness, result oriented and possess problem solving & decision-making skills
● Possessing a Customer Focused Mindset
● Ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantity of information quickly, while
maintaining attention to details of both the client’s and the company’s objectives
Primary Location: IN-IN-Noida
Work Locations: IN-Noida-WTT Sector 16 World Trade Tower, 15th Floor C-01, Sector 16 Noida 201301
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Aug 1, 2019
Job Unposting: Ongoing
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 1909829
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.