Pearson Project Coordinator in Jefferson City, Missouri
We are the world’s learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment,powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people.
The Project Coordinator works closely with the Learner & Partner Success Executive team on various initiatives and duties to help make them successful. The Project Coordinator will manage Executive initiatives, calendars, meetings, and events. They will play a key role in driving a cross functional and authentic culture across the organization. They will also perform a variety of Administrative duties as needed.
We are looking for someone who is eager, energetic and wants to lean in, dig in, and learn.
· Manage Executive calendars, meeting and events.
· Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings. Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
· Manage project plans/schedules for various initiatives.
· Ensure project deadlines are met by monitoring project progress and handling any issues that arise.
· Provide administrative support as needed, such as executive expense reports and other administrative tasks.
· Assist with the ideas and execution of initiatives – including meetings, events, etc. -- related to building broader cross functional team culture.
· 4-year degree from an accredited institution in Project Management, Business Administration, or equivalent discipline.
· Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or in a similar role.
· Knowledge of project management concepts, tools and activities, including Smartsheet, Office 365 (SharePoint, Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio).
· Proficient in using virtual meeting technologies such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, or similar systems.
· Experience planning, facilitating, and managing large-scale meetings and events; such as town halls, etc.
· High degree of personal ownership and accountability to consistently deliver results and prioritize work in a fast paced and high-profile environment.
· Ability to act with minimal direction and see challenges/obstacles ahead.
· Excellent interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills; demonstrated ability to establish positive working relationships at all levels of the organization.
· Ability to convey complex information, in a clear and concise manner.
· Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
Learning is the most powerful force for change in the world. More than 20,000 Pearson employees deliver our products and services in nearly 200 countries, all working towards a common purpose – to help everyone achieve their potential through learning. We do that by providing high quality, digital content and learning experiences, as well as assessments and qualifications that help people build their skills and grow with the world around them. We are the world’s leading learning company. Learn more at pearsonplc.com.
Pearson believes that wherever learning flourishes, so do people. We are committed to being an anti-racist company in everything we do. We value the power of an inclusive culture and a strong sense of belonging. We promote a culture where differences are embraced, opportunities are accessible, consideration and respect are the norm, and all individuals are supported in reaching their full potential. Through our talent, we believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant place to work. People are at the center, and we are committed to a sustainable environment and workplace where talent can learn, grow, and thrive.
To learn more about Pearson’s commitment to a diverse and inclusive workforce, please click here:
Pearson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of E-Verify. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other group protected by law.
Job: PROJECT/PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT
Organization: Assessments School
Req ID: 2108234