Pearson Supervisor, Email Operations and Marketing Automation in Columbia, Maryland
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who push the boundaries of technology. We create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations.
Pearson’s Virtual Schools division has reimagined K-12 education through our virtual school and curriculum offerings. Our schools, Connections Academy and Pearson Online Academy, provide a best-in-class online learning environment for K-12 students to acquire the skills and confidence they need to adapt and thrive in a changing world. We also support school districts with curriculum, teachers and technology as they make the shift to online.
The COVID-19 pandemic has introduced significant disruption and transformation to the K-12 learning market. And as a result, our category has seen explosive growth and our business has experienced enormous increases in awareness and enrollments. This presents an incredible opportunity for our team to chart a ground-breaking path through this shifting environment to achieve continued success.
Pearson Virtual Schools is looking for a detail-oriented, analytical, and customer-driven Supervisor, Email Operations and Marketing Automation to be a part of our innovative team. You will be responsible for building omni-channel marketing campaigns, data segmentation, journey automation, multi-variant testing, quality assurance, and performance monitoring.
As Supervisor, Email Operations and Marketing Automation, you will manage 1-2 junior email developers and an offshore email development partner. The position will also play a pivotal role in the evolution of our marketing tech stack.
What You'll Do
· Orchestrate omni-channel marketing campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud Journey Builder, Mobile Studio, and Transactional Messaging API
· Build highly personalized and scalable dynamic content using Marketing Cloud and Movable Ink
· Be innovative in ways to optimize campaigns based on best practices and market trends
· Supervise 1-2 junior developers and manage an offshore coding team
· Collaborate with the creative team to push the boundaries on email design and help develop an email design system
· Leverage Work Zone to manage production tasks and project milestones
· 4-6 years of email marketing experience
· Experience with an enterprise level marketing automation platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred) and project management tools
· Proficient with data – understanding relational data architecture and data types
· Be able to work independently as well as collaboratively with other members of the marketing team
· Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and successfully, without sacrificing attention to detail
· Be an excellent critical thinker with creative solutions to solve challenges and meet business requirements
· Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop and Dreamweaver)
· 2-3 years’ experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Salesforce Certification a plus)
· Strong background in quality assurance process
· Previous experience with A/B or multi-variant testing and email optimization
· 1-2 years of management experience\
The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based expressing interest in this position is $90K - $100K. This position is eligible to participate in an a annual incentive plan.
Inclusive Team Culture
We value diversity, equity and inclusion. We value the power of an inclusive culture and a strong sense of belonging. We seek to infuse diversity and inclusion in everything we do while promoting a culture where differences are embraced as strengths; opportunities are equal and accessible; consideration and respect are the norm; and all team members are supported in reaching their full potential.
Benefits available to eligible employees can be seen at: https://pearsonbenefitsus.com/
Learning is the most powerful force for change in the world. More than 20,000 Pearson employees deliver our products and services in nearly 200 countries, all working towards a common purpose – to help everyone achieve their potential through learning. We do that by providing high quality, digital content and learning experiences, as well as assessments and qualifications that help people build their skills and grow with the world around them. We are the world’s leading learning company. Learn more at pearsonplc.com.
Pearson believes that wherever learning flourishes, so do people. We are committed to being an anti-racist company in everything we do. We value the power of an inclusive culture and a strong sense of belonging. We promote a culture where differences are embraced, opportunities are accessible, consideration and respect are the norm, and all individuals are supported in reaching their full potential. Through our talent, we believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant place to work. People are at the center, and we are committed to a sustainable environment and workplace where talent can learn, grow, and thrive.
To learn more about Pearson’s commitment to a diverse and inclusive workforce, please click here:
Pearson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of E-Verify. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other group protected by law.
Organization: North America Connections
Req ID: 2111900