Pearson Marketing Manager in Chandler, Arizona
We are the world’s learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment, powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people.
We Value Diversity and Inclusion
We value the power of inclusive culture, so we embed diversity and inclusion in everything we do.
Pearson promotes a company culture where differences are embraced as strengths, opportunities are equal and accessible, consideration and respect are the norm, and all employees are given the chance to reach their full potential.
Through our talent, we believe that diversity and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant company. People are at the center of our company. We are committed to a sustainable environment and workplace ecosystem where talent can learn, grow, and thrive.
Learn more click here at https://www.pearson.com/careers/diversity-and-inclusion.html.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for providing world-class marketing services for prospective and existing Academic Partners. The MM may develop or work with various internal/external teams to identify, manage, and deliver services such as: the design and deployment of partner opportunities, account management, marketing strategy, messaging, creative, project and identity management. The MM utilizes their strong marketing and communications skills & services to optimize partner relationships to exceed results. The MM may be allocated to focus on a particular component of the marketing life cycle and or service. Recognizes when a decision is needed for problem solving, analyzes the situation and makes independent recommendations and decisions.
• Provides World Class Marketing Client Service Management by creating synergies with internal teams and Academic Partners which empowers the business to exceed objectives.
• Works on the planning, implementation, development and or servicing of new marketing ideas for Academic Partners & internal teams.
• Supports communications projects for various components of the marketing life cycle or services.
• Participates in the development, execution and/or servicing of marketing objectives.
• Prepares & presents materials/findings both internally and externally for the marketing communications area he or she supports.
• Provides Academic Partner insights and strategies which help enable internal & external teams deliver results that exceed objectives.
• Creates buy in from multiple constituents in a collaborative cross-functional environment.
• 4-year degree from an accredited institution in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field OR appropriate combination of education and significant experience.
• Minimum of three years experience in Marketing Account Management or Services.
• Experience analyzing and developing marketing content, communications, and visual strategies that support the brand.
• Experience working within and maintaining client identity standards across channels.
• Experience proofing marketing pieces including: letters, creative briefs, brochures, banners, magazine ads, outbound emails, etc.
• Coordinating the development & deployment of marketing collateral.
• Experience work with and supporting internal/external marketing services ranging from; digital media, consumer insights, messaging, creative, account management, analytics, and identify management.
• Experience with collecting, reviewing, and reporting on marketing KPIs and media campaigns.
• Up to 25% travel may be required.
Primary Location: US-IL-Elk Grove Village
Other Locations CA-ON-Toronto, US-AZ-Chandler
Work Locations: US-IL-Elk Grove Village-50 Northwest 50 Northwest Point Rd Elk Grove Village 60007
Organization: North America
Employee Status: Fixed Term
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Jan 14, 2021
Job Unposting: Ongoing
Schedule: Full-time Temporary
Req ID: 2011016
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.