Pearson Test Administrator in Amritsar, India
Pearson VUE (www.pearsonvue.com) is the global leader in computer-based testing for information technology, academic, government and professional testing programs around the world.Pearson VUE provides a full suite of services from test development to data management and delivers exams through the world’s most comprehensive and secure network of test centers in more than 180 countries, where we validate the skills and knowledge of millions of individuals every year.Pearson VUE is a business of Pearson, the world's leading learning company with globalreach and market-leading businesses. Pearson is listed on both the London and New York stock exchanges (UK: PSON; NYSE: PSO).
Pearson VUE offers a great environment to start or grow your career, we are now hiring for a full time Test Administrator to join our team in Amritsar.
Job location: Amritsar
Purpose of the role
The Test Administrator position is responsible for providing a secure exam delivery and superior customer service in a comfortable friendly environment.
The Test Administrator position is responsible for providing a secure exam delivery and superior customer service in a comfortable friendly environment. In this position, you will be required to:
● Comply with all testing procedures and strictly adhere to company policies using careful judgment
● Check in testing candidates, verify identification, and explain the exam process
● Proctor / invigilate candidates while testing
● Troubleshoot with internal departments to fix technical issues
● Complete light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming the floors and sanitizing keyboards after each candidate has finished their examination.
● Must be a graduate in any relevant field.
● Minimum of 1 year customer service experience is preferred
● Experience in proctoring or invigilating exams is highly preferred
● Must be flexible in work hours and days
● Beginner to intermediate experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
● Must be able to sit for long periods of time and also escort candidates to and from testing room. Must be able to bend, stoop and lift up to 20 lbs with reasonable accommodation.
● Must be comfortable in a quiet testing environment, hear soft voices and see details from a distance
Work Timings/Schedule Requirements
Our ideal candidate demonstrates teamwork, with the availability to work a variety of shifts any day - Monday through Sunday - between the hours of 7:00 am and 11:00 pm. Candidate must be open to flexible scheduling. This is strictly a Full time position with an expectation to work more hours if needed. Schedules are available in advance.
Job: TESTING CENTER
Organization: Assessment & Qualifications
Req ID: 6840