Test Center Administrator - Wellesley MA
Pearson VUE (www.pearsonvue.com) is the global leader in computer-based testing for information technology, academic, government and professional testing programs around the world. Pearson VUE provides a full suite of services from test development to data management, and delivers exams through the world’s most comprehensive and secure network of test centers in more than 180 countries, where we validate the skills and knowledge of millions of individuals every year.Pearson VUE offers a great environment to start or grow your career, we are now hiring for a Test Administrator to join our team based in Wellesley MA .
Pearson VUE is a business of Pearson, the world's leading learning company with global-reach and market-leading businesses. Pearson is listed on both the London and New York stock exchanges (UK: PSON; NYSE: PSO).
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Pearson VUE is seeking a part-time Test Administrator for our Wellesley, MA location.
Our ideal candidate demonstrates flexibility and teamwork.
This is strictly a part-time position and will remain as such.
Ability to work 10-15 hours per week with an expectation to work more hours as needed.
Employees must be available to work various shifts between the hours of 7:30am - 8:45pm various shifts as scheduled, any day Monday through Friday.
Ability to work about 2 Saturdays per month; Saturday hours are 7:30am – 8:45pm
Schedules are available at least 2 weeks in advance.
Starting Pay $11.55/hr.
The Test Administrator position is responsible for providing a secure exam delivery and superior customer service in a comfortable friendly environment.
- Understands and complies with all testing procedures.
- Checks in examinees, verifies identification, and explains the exam process.
- Monitors examinees while testing.
- Maintains a secure testing environment.
- Communicates with internal departments to investigate and fix technical issues.
- Strictly adheres to company policies using careful judgment.
- Light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming, sanitizing keyboards, office trash, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Strong communication skills are a must.
- Must be flexible in work hours and days.
- Beginner to Intermediate experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs. on occasion. Must be able to sit for long periods of time
and also escort candidates to and from testing room. Must be able to bend, stoop
& lift from a stooped position.
- Must be comfortable in a quiet testing environment and hear spoken words in
- Must be able to see small details at a distance. Ability to see names clearly on idcards and the computer screen.
Primary Location: US-MA-Wellesley
Work Locations: US-MA-Wellesley-20 William Street 20 William Street Suite 210 Wellesley 02481
Job: Testing Center
Organization: Professional VUE
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Oct 18, 2016