Pearson B3- Territory Manager-Sales in India
B3- Territory Manager-Sales
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe.We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
Achieve sales targets and responsible for sales proceeding
Ensure availability and visibility of School books in the retail channel in his territory
Grow existing market by maximizing adoptions and develop new markets. Enhance market share across disciplines.
* Conduct orientation, train and coach the management staff in execution of daily tasks and to maximize sales *
Generate good publishing leads for both national and regional curriculum requirements.
Submit weekly report on time.
Coordinate sales promotion activities and pricing of merchandise.
* Set exemplary standards in Sales ensuring that high standards are met in delivery. *
* Support sales & marketing initiatives of regional partners as and where required *
* Support localised marketing plan including attending, conferences, student events and delivering local surveys Deliver ad-hoc projects and duties as required by the Regional manager and/ or Country manager *
* Ensure efficient and judicious use of direct market expenses for preparing new market schemes *
Key KPIs (where relevant)
Make effective decisions to guide a business and enhance performance.
Sales performance including total sales revenues, number of sales, average order value, repeat sales, sales should increase
Proactive sales prospecting and lead generation
Daily coaching & development of new and current staff, training on the, negotiation and other required skill sets
Analysis of team performance and managing proactively for continuous improvement
Regular presentations to the team to keep motivation and weekly performance updates with senior management
Running incentive programs, motivating individuals
* Developing existing relationships with customers ensuring continuity of service levels *
* Developing new viable customers in line with targets. *
* Sourcing potential business, visiting existing customers and introducing new products formed the basis for daily routines. *
* Additional requirements included monitoring competitive activity, producing monthly sales figures and preparation of a report which detailed the previous week's activities. *
Knowledge & Skills
Excellent organizational skills as well as a thorough attention to detail.
Strong customer service focus.
Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise tasks.
Sound computer skills as well as knowledge of Microsoft programs including Word,
Excel, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint.
* Graduate / MBA in marketing *
Good communication skills
10 -11 yrs work experience
Relationship building skills
* Strong leadership & relationship skills, *
* Business mindedness, good strategic and analytical thinking, result oriented *
Primary Location: India
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Apr 20, 2017