Pearson Cosmetology Test Evaluator-Tupelo, MS in Tupelo, Mississippi
Cosmetology Test Evaluator-Tupelo, MS
Our ideal candidate demonstrates flexibility and teamPearson VUE (www.pearsonvue.com) is the global leader in computer-based testing for information technology, academic, government and professional testing programs around the world. Pearson VUE provides a full suite of services from test development to data management, and delivers exams through the world’s most comprehensive and secure network of test centers in more than 180 countries, where we validate the skills and knowledge of millions of individuals every year. Pearson VUE offers a great environment to start or grow your career, we are now hiring for a Cosmetology Test Evaluator to join our team based in Tupelo, Mississippi .
Pearson VUE is seeking a Part-time Licensed Cosmetology Evaluator for our Tupelo, Mississippi location.
SCHEDULE REQUIREMENTS: work.
Availability during the week for schedule review and emails
Maintain a secure testing environment and facility
Maintain security of exam content and materials in accordance with Pearson VUE policies, procedures and guidelines
Adhere to Pearson VUE Security Best Practices
Understands and complies with all testing procedures
Maintain a good working knowledge of Pearson VUE policies, procedures and guidelines
Maintain a pleasant, clean, and professional testing facility which includes light cleaning
Record and report all problems or discrepancies in a timely and efficient manner to the Manager, Test Evaluation.
Respond to candidate questions regarding exam evaluation
Display professional and friendly demeanor at all times
Listen and address questions and concerns in an appropriate manner
Provide high quality customer service
Ability to work up to 8 hours per month - Saturdays or Mondays
- Starting Pay $16.00/hr.
The Licensed Cosmetology Evaluator is responsible for providing a secure exam delivery and superiorcustomer service in a comfortable friendly environment.
EXAM ADMINISTRATION AND GENERAL OPERATIONS
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Licensed Cosmetologist**
* Must have a current Instructor's License in the state of Mississippi
- Must not have any prior disciplinary action issued**
- Must be able to work 2-3 Saturdays/Mondays per month**
- One year plus of customer service experience preferred
- Experience working in a testing environment preferred but not required**
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Windows applications required**
- High School diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred**
- Excellent customer service skills**
- Strong written and verbal communication skills**
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision**
- Effective time management skills**
- Strong attention to detail**
- Problem solving skills**
- Ability to operate a computer, fax, and other office equipment**
Primary Location: US-MS-Tupelo
Job: Testing Center
Organization: Assessments VUE
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Mar 20, 2017