Pearson Cosmetology Test Evaluator-Hattiesburg, MS in Mississippi
Cosmetology Test Evaluator-Hattiesburg, MS
Pearson VUE (www.pearsonvue.com) is the global leader incomputer-based testing for information technology, academic, government andprofessional testing programs around the world. Pearson VUE provides a fullsuite of services from test development to data management, and delivers examsthrough the world’s most comprehensive and secure network of test centers inmore than 180 countries, where we validate the skills and knowledge ofmillions of individuals every year. Pearson VUE offers a great environment tostart or grow your career, we are now hiring for a Part Time Cosmetology Test Evaluator to join our teambased in Hattiesburg, Mississippi .
Pearson VUE is seeking a Part-time LicensedCosmetology Evaluator for our Hattiesburg, Mississippi location.
Our ideal candidate demonstrates flexibility and teamwork.
Availability during the evenings to review emails and scheduling
Maintain a secure testing environment and facility
Maintain security of exam content and materials in accordance with Pearson VUE policies, procedures and guidelines
Adhere to Pearson VUE Security Best Practices
Understands and complies with all testing procedures
Maintain a good working knowledge of Pearson VUE policies, procedures and guidelines
Maintain a pleasant, clean, and professional testing facility which includes light cleaning
Record and report all problems or discrepancies in a timely and efficient manner to the Manager, Test Evaluation.
Respond to candidate questions regarding exam evaluation
Display professional and friendly demeanor at all times
Listen and address questions and concerns in an appropriate manner
Provide high quality customer service
Ability to work up to 8 hours per month Mondays/Saturdays once per month.
- Starting Pay $16.00 /hr.
The Licensed Cosmetology Evaluator is responsible for providing a secure exam delivery and superiorcustomer service in a comfortable friendly environment.
EXAM ADMINISTRATION AND GENERAL OPERATIONS
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Licensed Cosmetologist**
- Must have a currentInstructor's License in the state of Mississippi**
- Must not haveany prior disciplinary action issued**
- Must be able to work2-3 Saturdays/Mondays per month**
- Availability during theweek (evenings) is preferred as well**
- One year plus ofcustomer service experience preferred**
- Experience working in a testing environment preferred but not required**
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Windows applications required**
- High School diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred**
- Excellent customer service skills**
- Strong written and verbal communication skills**
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision**
- Effective time management skills**
- Strong attention to detail**
- Problem solving skills**
- Ability to operate a computer, fax, and other office equipment, as well as communicate via e-mail and telephone**
Primary Location: US-Mississippi
Job: Testing Center
Organization: Assessments VUE
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Mar 20, 2017