Pearson Test Administrator-Lake Forest, CA in Lake Forest, California
Test Administrator-Lake Forest, CA
Pearson VUE (www.pearsonvue.com) is the global leader in computer-based testing for information technology, academic, government and professional testing programs around the world. Pearson VUE provides a full suite of services from test development to data management, and delivers exams through the world’s most comprehensive and secure network of test centers in more than 180 countries, where we validate the skills and knowledge of millions of individuals every year. Pearson VUE offers a great environment to start or grow your career, we are now hiring for a part time test administrator to join our team based in Lake Forest, CA.
Pearson VUE is a business of Pearson, the world's leading learning company with global-reach and market-leading businesses. Pearson is listed on both the London and New York stock exchanges (UK: PSON; NYSE: PSO).
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Pearson VUE is seeking a part-time Test Administrator for our Lake Forest location.
Our ideal candidate demonstrates flexibility and teamwork.
This is strictly a part-time position and will remain as such.
This position is not benefit eligible.
Ability to work 15-18 hours per week with an expectation to work more hours as needed.
Employees must be available to work various shifts between the hours of 7:15am-8:30pm various shifts as scheduled, any day Monday through Friday.
Saturday hours are 7:15am-8:30pm about 4 Saturdays per month.
Schedules are available at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Starting Pay $12.60/hr.
The Test Administrator position is responsible for providing a secure exam delivery and superior customer service in a comfortable friendly environment.
- Understands and complies with all testing procedures.
- Checks in examinees, verifies identification, and explains the exam process.
- Monitors examinees while testing.
- Maintains a secure testing environment.
- Communicates with internal departments to investigate and fix technical issues.
- Strictly adheres to company policies using careful judgment.
- Light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming, sanitizing keyboards, office trash, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Strong communication skills are a must.
- Must be flexible in work hours and days.
- Beginner to Intermediate experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs. on occasion. Must be able to sit for long periods of time and also escort candidates to and from testing room. Must be able to bend, stoop & lift from a stooped position.
- Must be comfortable in a quiet testing environment and hear spoken words in soft voices.
- Must be able to see small details at a distance. Ability to see names clearly on id cards and the computer screen.
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Primary Location: US-CA-Lake Forest
Work Locations: US-CA-Lake Forest-23792 Rockfield 23792 Rockfield Blvd. Suite 200 Lake Forest 92630
Job: Testing Center
Organization: Assessments VUE
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Apr 19, 2017