Test Administrator - Hermantown, MN
Pearson VUE (www.pearsonvue.com) is the global leader in computer-based testingfor information technology, academic, government and professional testingprograms around the world. Pearson VUE provides a full suite of services fromtest development to data management, and delivers exams through the world’smost comprehensive and secure network of test centers in more than 180countries, where we validate the skills and knowledge of millions ofindividuals every year.Pearson VUE offers a great environment to start orgrow your career, we are now hiring for a Test Administrator to join ourteam based in Hermantown, MN.
Pearson VUE is abusiness of Pearson, the world's leading learning company with global-reach andmarket-leading businesses. Pearson is listed on both the London and New Yorkstock exchanges (UK: PSON; NYSE: PSO).
Pearson is an EqualOpportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-verify. Allqualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, andindividuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
PearsonVUE is seeking a part-time Test Administrator for our Hermantown (Duluth), MN location.
SCHEDULEREQUIREMENTS: Variable and flexible. Depending upon anticipated demand, we are open for testing between two and six days each week,MondaythroughSaturday. Two Test Administrators must be on duty during all the hours that we’re open, and there are usually about five Test Administrators on staff. Schedules are posted at least two weeks in advance. Over time it’s estimated that you’d average between ten and fifteen hours a week. Therefore our ideal candidate’s availability would be broad and very flexible.
Starting pay $12/hr.
The Test Administrator position is responsiblefor providing a secure exam delivery and superior customer service in acomfortable friendly environment.
- Understands and complies with all testing procedures.
- Checks in examinees, verifies identification, and explains the examprocess.
- Monitors examinees while testing.
- Maintains a secure testing environment.
- Communicates with internal departments to investigate and fix technicalissues.
- Strictly adheres to company policies using careful judgment.
- Light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming, sanitizing keyboards, officetrash, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimumof 1 year customer service experience preferred.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent is required.
- Strong communication skills are a must.
- Must be flexible in work hours and days.
- Beginnerto Intermediate experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs. onoccasion. Must be able to sit for long periods of time and also escortcandidates to and from testing room. Must be able to bend, stoop & liftfrom a stooped position.
- Must be comfortable in a quiet testingenvironment and hear spoken words in soft voices.
- Must be able to see smalldetails at a distance. Ability to see names clearly on id cards and thecomputer screen.
Primary Location: US-MN-Hermantown
Work Locations: US-MN-Hermantown-4815 W. Arrowhead 4815 West Arrowhead Road Suite 100 Hermantown 55811
Job: Testing Center
Organization: Assessments VUE
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Dec 1, 2016