Pearson Test Administrator, Columbus, Ohio in Columbus, Ohio
Test Administrator, Columbus, Ohio
Pearson VUE (www.pearsonvue.com) is the globalleader in computer-based testing for information technology, academic,government and professional testing programs around the world. Pearson VUEprovides a full suite of services from test development to data management, anddelivers exams through the world’s most comprehensive and secure network oftest centers in more than 180 countries, where we validate the skills andknowledge of millions of individuals every year. Pearson VUE offers a greatenvironment to start or grow your career, we are now hiring for a Part-time Test Administrator tojoin our team based in Columbus, OH.
Pearson VUE is a business of Pearson,the world's leading learning company with global-reach and market-leadingbusinesses. Pearson is listed on both the London and New York stock exchanges(UK: PSON; NYSE: PSO).
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity andAffirmative Action Employer and a member of E-verify. All qualified applicants,including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals withdisabilities are encouraged to apply.
PearsonVUE is seeking a Part-time Test Administrator for our Columbus, OH location.
Our ideal candidate demonstrates flexibility and teamwork.
This is strictly a part-time position and will remain as such.
Ability to work 12-15 hours per week with an expectation to work more hours asneeded.
Employees must be available to work various shifts between the hours of 7:00am- 8:00 pm various shifts as scheduled, any day Monday through Friday.
Saturday hours are 7 am- 8pm about 2 Saturdays per month.
Schedules are available at least 2 weeks in advance.
The Test Administrator position is responsiblefor providing a secure exam delivery and superior customer service in acomfortable friendly environment.
- Understands and complies with all testing procedures.
- Checks in examinees, verifies identification, and explains the examprocess.
- Monitors examinees while testing.
- Maintains a secure testing environment.
- Communicates with internal departments to investigate and fix technicalissues.
- Strictly adheres to company policies using careful judgment.
- Light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming, sanitizing keyboards, officetrash, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimumof 1 year customer service experience preferred.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent is required.
- Strong communication skills are a must.
- Must be flexible in work hours and days.
- Beginnerto Intermediate experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs. onoccasion. Must be able to sit for long periods of time and also escortcandidates to and from testing room. Must be able to bend, stoop & liftfrom a stooped position.
- Must be comfortable in a quiet testingenvironment and hear spoken words in soft voices.
- Must be able to see smalldetails at a distance. Ability to see names clearly on id cards and thecomputer screen.
Primary Location: US-OH-Columbus
Work Locations: US-OH-Columbus-355 E. Campus View 355 E. Campus View Blvd Suite 140 Columbus 43235
Job: Testing Center
Organization: Assessments VUE
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Mar 17, 2017