Inside Sales Account General Manager
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe.We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
The Pearson Inside Sales team serves the public, private, and charter schools across the country. If you are a driven, dedicated, problem solver and relationship builder and are interested in providing solutions to improve K-12 education, then we want to meet you!
This career opportunity is perfect for a candidate who wants an inside sales position and grow within an organization, specifically into a field sales position. The inside sales representative's role is to prospect, qualify, and build relationships with new customers, including senior-level district administrators, as well as retain and extend those relationships with our existing client base. The inside sales representative is also responsible for the development of sales, training and implementation of large-scale learning systems at the elementary, middle and high school grades.
This position requires the inside sales representative to become well versed in all products, beyond basic features and benefits, as they work closely with customers to determine optimal solutions to meet the needs of teachers, administrators and most importantly, the students.
This account manager will work in our inside sales department and will work out of our corporate office. Candidate must be self-directed and focused on the achievement of revenue goals.
- Bachelor's degree required
Successful candidates for the position should possess:
- Previous sales or educational experience in a classroom environment
- A professional yet friendly customer first attitude that will enhance the candidate's ability to perform well and grow within this service-oriented company.
- A conscientious, highly motivated self-starter, who is detailed-oriented, a strategic thinker and possesses effective time management skills that focus on long-term success.
Desirable but not required:
- Familiarity with sales and purchasing cycles as they relate to school district, Title I, and other Federal funding guidelines will present a strong advantage.
- Successful sales experience selling within a K-12 market.
- Previous experience selling or working with technology products.
Successful candidate will become part of a creative team focused on enriching education. A passion and dedication to the cause of helping all students perform to their highest potential is essential.
In addition to a highly competitive base salary and uncapped bonus potential, Pearson Inside Sales Representative position offers an excellent benefits package and outstanding opportunities for advancement. Base salary is commensurate with experience.
Primary Location: US-AZ-Chandler
Work Locations: US-AZ-Chandler-3075 West Ray 3075 W Ray Rd Park at San Tan Chandler 85226
Organization: North America
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Sep 29, 2016